Maritime Technical Services provides a variety of services for commercial vessel operations and small passenger vessel operators. These services include some of the following:
- We assist clients in determining if their existing vessel can be brought into small passenger vessel service.
- We develop as built technical drawings required by the Coast Guard to demonstrate the vessel meets the small passenger vessel regulatory requirements.
- We assist owners in completing simplified stability tests
- We complete deadweight surveys, and work with our Naval Architect to conduct formal inclining stability analysis on inspected vessels for any size vessel.
- For California vessel owners, we can assist with your submittals for grant money under the Carl Moyer Memorial Air Quality Standards Attainment Program when you are considering replacing older propulsion or auxiliary marine engines with newer more environmentally friendly machinery.
- We provide contracted annual reporting services for vessel owners to assist them in meeting annual reporting requirements required under the grant program, and
- We provide tracking services to meet any additional requirements that might be imposed under the grant approvals
- AIS Tracking: Sea Bass Example